Know someone awesome who didn’t go to university, show that you don’t need to be a graduate to be awesome in the tech world. Nominate them now.
Criteria for the apprentice category:
– Nominee hasn’t been to university
– Nominee is currently an Apprentice or has been in the last 2 years.
– Nominee works for a tech business/in a tech role
Successful nominations should detail but not be limited to the following:
– Skills taken up by the Apprentice during their apprenticeship
– When the Apprentice has gone above/beyond what is expected from them
– The impact on the business the Apprentice has had
– Examples of work that the nominee has worked on
– How the apprentice has gone from zero to hero
– Anything else notable that the judges might be interested in
Hannah went from working night shifts as a stock assistant to starting as a Marketing Apprentice at Ginger Nut Media nearly 3 years ago, to now being an experienced Marketing and Tech professional. Hannah has worked with the likes of EE, Talk Talk, F.Hinds and many other well-known brands, to plan and implement online advertising strategies to elevate business sales and brand recognition. Hannah’s success and motivation to succeed was extremely apparent from day 1 and continues to grow as she does.
Hannah is an unsung hero and deserved the recognition as she continues to strive to be successful and to upskill into her adult working life. Hannah has worked closely on analysing data and ensuring appropriate API strings are within each campaign especially within email campaigns, to ensure tracking is accurately monitoring the success of her clients’ campaigns. During this time Hannah has learnt the basics of HTML coding, whilst also managing existing clients expectations and trying to sell and advise services to new clients. Hannah deserves this award for the hard work she has truly put in over the past few years.