The DevelopHER Awards 2022 will be held in Norwich. Held in the Epic TV studios in Norwich city centre. Just a short walk from Norwich rail station and with public car parks available within a short distance, the venue is ideal for both those based in Norwich and those coming from further afield.
If you have been shortlisted you get a ticket for yourself and a plus one, however if you’d like to purchase additional tickets this can be done below.
Some information for those with tickets:
– Doors open at 5:30pm. Sponsors who have a stand to set up can arrive from 5pm.
– You don’t need a physical ticket, we will have your name on the guest list.
– Dress code is black tie.
– A light buffet will be provided as well as chocolate fountain. If you have told me you have dietary requirements then your food will be boxed at the side of the hall.
-If you are a table sponsor then there will be a table with your logo on reserved for you, otherwise it’s first come first served and you can sit wherever is not reserved.
– You will receive a free drink on arrival but after that drinks need to be purchased from the bar (if you wish to pay by card you will have to order via a QR code system- the physical bar will only accept cash)
– The event will be finished by 11pm at the latest, if we finish earlier please don’t rush off, we’d love for you to stay and network.